a guest Jan 15th, 2019 60 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Excellent job with training and delegating. Steve and Emily are much more confident. Also good work learning what Faybik and collaborating with Concha.
- Organization, patience, diligence
- Teach back to the team what you learn from SkyCAST or what does he see
- -Testing SkyCAST
- -Nov Sked
- -Personal goal for the year
- Great job in Q4, NP101 and the day I the field went great. Completed first Sat Sked on your own while leading the team in using design studio and version 3.4.
- Good relator, passionate about doing the work and doing it well, organized
- Continue to learn all the facets of Optimization thru Oct Sun and Nov Sked
- -Oct Sun and Nov Sked
- -Culture committee chair or leader
- -Personal one based on yearly goal
- -Be able to OTP Optimize
- Excellent Q4 training of Jeremy, creating and fleshing out Adapt scenarios for Optym. What else... Quickly up to speed on design studio and quick to add the recording capability to help with bug reporting.
- Always ready for what's next, hard worker, organized, good team player
- Making sure team Optym has a clear understanding of our needs for Adapt
- -Oct Sat and Nov skeds
- -Supporting Adapt Optimization
- -Helping Jeremy with Nov Sat Low
- -Look for CI opportunities in production
- Continuing to learn editing tasks. Great work trying to move ICOs and mktng days to produce a better Labor day (bringing Sked design knowledge to Sked Dev). Able to represent NP at gate exceptions committee
- Not afraid to ask questions, always joyful and a source of joy for others
- Use experience from Design to make Nov Holiday skeds the best possible working with Aitor and Dustin
- -Labor day and Thx Thursday and Friday skeds
- -Continue learning editing tasks and what makes a good sched
- -Personal goal based on yearly goal
- -Strengths disciple of the team?
RAW Paste Data