- GG is good RAW in terms of clear intent.
- GGE is very explicit lanauge on how all other considerations are not welcome.
- PQ = bad use of the tag
- PA = Poor Answer
- D = Deleted answer
- 1. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/57476/how-often-can-a-mount-be-ridden-at-a-gallop
- GGE RAW and question included "and I really mean RAW" as did accepted answer.
- 2. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/57569/what-does-possession-mean-in-the-context-of-swift-ready
- GGE RAW question with RAW repeated in the text and a solid RAW sort of answer.
- 3. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/57673/how-are-statistics-determined-for-an-awakened-animal
- GG Good RAW question, good RAW answer
- 4. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/57708/do-i-have-to-save-once-or-multiple-times-vs-grades-of-shaken
- GG Valid use of the tag, the usual fine RAW answer from HeyICanChan
- 5. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/q/57725/22566
- PQ PA Not as clear how important RAW is to this querent. Answer lacks citation.
- Comment follow up by DCShannon showed that the answer 100% aligned with the books.
- 6. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/57815/can-clerics-be-death-domain-and-neutral
- PG Poor RAW question, possible misuse of the tag. This one may be explained by the problems a lot of players have/had with the new alignment set up in 5e. Answer by AceCalhoun explains that RAW and house rule for this question don't apply because the rules don't codify that.
- 7. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/57993/do-hydras-breathe-x-times-or-once
- PQ / 2PA Clear enough, valid use of the term, but two answers seemd to have "I'd do it this way" whereas AceCalhoun's answer was very much an RAW response. The two lesser answers both have downvotes as net scores.
- 8. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58102/is-this-how-to-overrun
- GG Clear RAW question, well organized RAW style response.
- 9. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58103/do-you-have-to-finish-one-action-to-start-another-one
- GGE Clear RAW requirement in the text, solid RAW answer.
- 10. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58136/can-detect-magic-reveal-illusions
- PQ Not as clear how hard and fast RAW is form text, but tag evoked response from Miniman that leads off with "strict rules as written" answer
- 11. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58157/can-i-two-weapon-fight-unarmed
- GG/ 1 PA More of a how does it work, with a RAW answer of high vote and an answer that got a lot of downvotes. This is the kind of rules lawyer stuff that makes good RAW tag usage.
- 12. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58161/grappling-size-categories
- a dupe
- 13 http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58181/is-there-any-way-i-can-doff-armor-in-a-single-turn
- GG / 1 PA 1 D Asking for RAW answer and tips on how to sway a DM if RAW doesn't support his idea.
- Solid RAW answer. A second "here's an idea" answer with score of 0 and a deleted answer.
- This was also a "two questions in one" question.
- 14. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58195/can-a-creature-designate-as-the-target-of-a-charge-a-foe-the-creature-cant-char
- GG A very specific RAW question Hey I Can chan, and an attempt at a RAW answer, as well as another attempt. Some of the answering bits and comments delve into "rulings" because the rules seemed unclear.
- 15. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58204/can-you-attack-multiple-targets-when-you-have-a-rate-of-fire-greater-than-1
- GG Decent RAW requirement and use of tag, and good RAW answer.
- 16. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58315/what-happens-if-a-wizard-uses-command-undead-to-command-an-undead-to-keep-fighti
- GG 2 PA 1 D Correct use of the tag and three RAW responses, one pretty crap, and one aweful/deleted by Brian, from a newbie.
- 17. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58335/how-do-contests-and-saving-throws-interact
- GG/ 1 PA Good enough rules based inquiry for the RAW tag ... answers varied from good to poor.
- 18. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58406/can-brawler-fighters-sustain-grabs-from-their-powers
- PQ 1 PA RAW tag not needed, a solid RAW answer and a short answer that does not cite sources.
- 19. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58562/does-immune-to-sleep-affect-the-sleep-power
- GG Good use of RAW tag supported in text. Solid RAW answer.
- 20. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58681/can-a-sorcerer-with-an-int-of-2-still-cast-spells
- GG RAW tag supported in the text. two answers that address where rules are non specific, and a comment on one answer that says "not worthy of RAW tag but a good answer on how to handle this. This is the perfect case of a RAW tag being used well enough, as a lot of times rules as written do leave questions ... Gray sage
- +1: While not exactly fulfilling the RAW tag, this is still a great answer as it provides a practical way of playing this scenario. – GreySage Jul 16 '15 at 16:21
- 21. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58696/when-advantage-isnt-enough-other-circumstantial-bonuses-in-5e
- GGE / 4A Anomaly! Great use of RAW tag, answer accepted due to it being the most RAW type answer, even with only 1 vote, and 3 other answers available with more votes, one with 11.
- 22. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58704/duration-of-feather-fall-for-very-long-distances
- PQ RAW implied by tag, got a good RAW answer from HeyICanChan
- 23. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58724/does-shield-specialization-apply-to-an-unwielded-winged-shield
- PG / Meh RAW medium quality tag use. Answer and question could both survive without it.
- 24. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58736/rogue-using-dual-wield-and-sneak-attack
- PQ/1G 1P 1D Poor question. use of RAW problmatic. One OK answer, one poor answer, one deleted due to forum, not due to failiing RAW.
- 25. http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/58758/does-a-cleric-with-high-wisdom-get-all-their-bonus-spells
RAW Paste Data Copied