a guest Apr 17th, 2012 82 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # /etc/lirc/hardware.conf
- #Chosen Remote Control
- REMOTE="Linux input layer (/dev/input/eventX)"
- #Chosen IR Transmitter
- #Enable lircd
- #Don't start lircmd even if there seems to be a good config file
- #Try to load appropriate kernel modules
- # Default configuration files for your hardware if any
- #Forcing noninteractive reconfiguration
- #If lirc is to be reconfigured by an external application
- #that doesn't have a debconf frontend available, the noninteractive
- #frontend can be invoked and set to parse REMOTE and TRANSMITTER
- #It will then populate all other variables without any user input
- #If you would like to configure lirc via standard methods, be sure
- #to leave this set to "false"
RAW Paste Data