NKiwi Jan 29th, 2018 (edited) 93 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Dolls capable of leaving the ground behind
- Their speed and flight are potent weapons on the field
- ARM 0 MUT 1 ENH 1
- Special Skill:
- Speed is its Own Defense [Auto/0/Self] When you use a move maneuver on yourself, all attacks damaging you have defend 1 applied to them until your next action timing. If your move maneuver had cost 0 AP, this bonus lasts until your next action on a later count. This cannot stack with itself.
- "Being so hard to hit does wonders for staying intact just a little longer."
- Assault Jump [Auto/1/Self] Once per round, you may declare this skill when making a move maneuver. If the move is successful, all enemies in the destination zone have a -1 to their next attack check.
- "Use the force of your own descent to disorient your enemies."
- Burning Jets [Auto/0/Self] When you move through a zone, you may apply Blast 2 to a single enemy. This can affect enemies in the zone you start in but not your destination.
- "You've figured out how to turn the flames that propel you into a weapon."
- Vantage Point [Rapid/1/Self] When you use a move maneuver, you may declare this skill to allow the target of that move maneuver receive +1 to all Ranged or Blast Attack Checks until they move out of the zone. This can be used multiple times per round but only once per count.
- "Your ability to move lets you, and others, get to the perfect place to lay down fire."
- Speed Demon [Auto/0/Self] Gain one move part of any reinforcement type and tier.
- "You've got a need for speed and the parts to take advantage of it.
- Plunging Attack [Auto/0/Self] +1 to the damage of the first melee or Unarmed attack you make after a move maneuver
- "Use your height advantage to bring yourself crashing down on them."
- Juke [Check/3/0-3] Hinder 2, apply Move 1 to yourself.
- "Sometimes, evasive maneuvers are needed."
- Battering Ram [Action/2/Self] Move 1, make an Unarmed 1 + Stagger against a target in the destination zone. Break 1 Part if you successfully land a hit.
- "A reckless attack. However, with your speed, it's certainly staggering."
RAW Paste Data