a guest May 16th, 2018 128 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- >Helpful beginner material, it's fucking FREE, why not try it out?:
- dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4728 •[spoiler][/spoiler]>/v/'s Unofficial Official DF Starter Kit, the basics you need to get started with a simple and attractive tileset and colourscheme.
- df.magmawiki.com/ •[spoiler][/spoiler]>Wiki for all your dwarfly needs, down to every last mineral.
- df.magmawiki.com/index.php/DF2010:Quickstart_guide •[spoiler][/spoiler]>THE fastest way to get your ass ready to strike the earth. Concise and simple text + images.
- youtube.com/51ppycup •[spoiler][/spoiler]>Great tutorial/LP. Hugely entertaining, and very informative, highly recommended for someone wanting to get into Dwarf Fortress.
- youtube.com/watch?v=yn1iW1QN7_s •[spoiler][/spoiler]>A PURELY educational video, provides little entertainment but really gets you sorted with the mechanics and how to play Dwarf Fortress as soon as possible. Most people watch this over 51ppycup, but it really depends on your personal preference.
- youtube.com/playlist?list=PL57C3E6F6FA52B85B •[spoiler][/spoiler]>New tutorial in the making. Recommended as it's the newest version.
- bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59026.0 •[spoiler][/spoiler]>The Lazy Newb Pack: Dwarf Fortress packaged with a plethora of utilities such as SoundSense (adds a sound engine to Dwarf Fortress), DwarfTherapist (an essential in assigning roles and managing dwarves) as well as all 3 of the big tilesets (Phoebus, Mayday and Ironhand) installed.
- /v/ •[spoiler][/spoiler]>Ask away, because /v/ is generally fucking useful in DF threads, that is if you've managed to have a gander to see if the magmawiki can help you out with your problem.
- Strike the earth!
RAW Paste Data