a guest Nov 14th, 2019 135 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hey so I’m a girl and transgender, I wanted to let you know since it seems disingenuous to have a couple people know and not others (she/her pronouns)
- I’ve thought about it a lot, and as best as I can remember, I first knew I was trans at age 11 or 12, sometime between grades 5 and 6. although it took a few more years for me to fully understand it.
- I am completely convinced that being trans is the way I was born my only choice, as I see it, has been whether to be open and honest about my feelings, or to continue to deny and hide them. Being trans is simply part of who I am — and a part I wanted to share
- Although I knew very early about being transgender, I kept it inside for a very long time. Most of the time, I wished it didn’t have to be that way, that it didn’t have to be a big secret, but I was petrified of anybody knowing or finding out. I distinctly remember making a deal with myself around 8th grade to have come out as soon as I'm 18, well, here we are.
- I’m sure you’ll have many questions you’ll want to ask me. I can’t hope to address them all at once, but I’d really like to at some point discuss any and all questions you have
- I would appreciate at this point you not discussing with people who don’t already know (in most cases, I want to be the one to tell them), i don’t really interact with your friends too much so i don’t think it’ll be a big problem unless we end up playing a mc server or something along those lines again
- I’m the same person today that I was yesterday — only now you know a little bit more about me. And remember, whenever you have questions or issues you feel you’re ready to discuss, please don’t hesitate to ask me anything.
- (no plans to change it currently if you are wondering, though I may consider it in the future)
RAW Paste Data