a guest Dec 18th, 2017 46 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- In response to Karin's bellowing, Mebuki nodded.
- "That's right. This is how you should be... Miyoshi-san, if there's anything I can do to help you save your friend, I'll do all that's in my powers".
- Karin looked shocked. The girl who formerly called her naive for helping other people now offered to assist with helping someone.
- Mebuki didn't know who Karin's friend that she wanted to save was. But her goal was a world with no sacrifices. And for that ideal of hers, and to help a former rival of hers, she was willing to do her utmost.
- Back then, Mebuki hated the soft Karin who was constantly concerned for the others. But right now, she understood Karin's feelings so much it hurt. Because right now Mebuki had precious friends of her own.
- "Thank you. But suddenly attacking me like that... Kusunoki, it feels like you're angry all of the time."
- "...Does it?"
- "It does. But I guess that's a part of your power too".
- Having said that, Karin turned around.
- "Well, I should be on my way soon".
RAW Paste Data