- >The blue alicorn leered at the keyboard on your laptop, slowly lifting one of her hooves.
- >Delicately balancing it above a key, the princess lowers her hoof slowly, her limb mere inches away from the key.
- >She smiles.
- >"I have done it! Only a single key was pressed this time, instead of several at once!"
- >She wiggled her hooves in joy, which caused your heart to melt a little.
- >Luna, now confident in her abilities, repeated the process of lifting her hoof and pressing another key, typing another letter.
- >This took well over ten seconds for her just to complete.
- >So far, she had been able to type out "mo".
- >Take a wild fucking guess at what she's trying to write.
- >Her next move is as cautious as the last two, and she gasps as her hoof bends to the left and she almost misses her mark.
- >Luckily, it was still close enough to hit the "o" key once again.
- >"I am close to victory, Anonymous! Long have I waited for this day!"
- >The final key waits, and Luna wastes no time in moving her hoof above the "n" key.
- >On the screen in front of Luna is now the word "moon".
- >"Success! The first time I have typed a word without any backtracking! I have conquered your technology, Anonymous!"
- "Good job, Luna. I'm proud."
- >Too bad she didn't account for the fact that she's still pathetically slow.
- >With more practice, she'll be at the pace perfect for shitposting.
- >Guide her well, Anon.
Luna Greentexts: Typing
Wiggy Aug 19th, 2015 (edited) 158 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data