a guest Apr 21st, 2018 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hello everyone, Has anyone watched Qt before? perhaps this is something for our development.
- Benefits I see in this is:
- * MFC to Qt Migration.
- * Stylesheets: Very easy to modify the style of the windows.
- * GUI editor: It is very useful, generally easy to do GUI layouts.
- * Signals and slot system that is somewhat similar event systems. Best part is that signals and slots in a safe way can cross wires - very easy to use in multithreaded environment.
- * OS api abstraction: If we migrate completely to Qt, we can easily build it for other operating systems.
- * 2D drawing and OpenGL support. There are demos of high-level 3d engines working seamlessly with Qt (good option for fast visualization)
- * Built-in XML parser, networking, scripting and many more
- * And there is lgpl version of Qt too (free for commercial use)
RAW Paste Data