a guest Jun 30th, 2018 103 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- @echo off
- REM This file relies on the existence of C:\my.ini with the following contents
- REM [client]
- REM user=[username]
- REM password=[password]
- REM Ask user for dbname
- SET /p dbname="Database Name: "
- REM drop and recreate database
- mysql -e "drop database %dbname%;"
- mysql -e "create database %dbname%;"
- REM Load the database from previous dump
- mysql %dbname% < C:\Users\chowell\Documents\RentManager\DatabaseScripts\0template.sql
- REM Apply my modifications
- mysql %dbname% < C:\Users\chowell\Documents\RentManager\DatabaseScripts\0mymods.sql
RAW Paste Data