- We expect our raiders to be grown-up human beings. Have your shit together, a working pc, a stable connection, a working microphone and at least a glimpse of social competence. We speak English!
- **Raid days**
- Since we are only a 2 day raiding guild, we expect 90% attendance. Make sure you don't have reoccuring activities that interfere with raids.
- There are __no calendar sign-ups.__ You're expected to notify @Officer if you cannot make it. Otherwise we expect everyone to be there 10-15 minutes before the raid start.
- **Raid preparation**
- We expect you to follow everything that is written in #requirements and have it done. Be the best you can be for every raid. We wont babysit you and punishments WILL be carried out to slackers, we are here to kill bosses in an efficient manner!
- **Raid enviroment**
- There will be memes, there will be harsh words thrown around. If you are a person that takes offence easily, this is probably not the place for you. This does not mean we allow unnecessary toxicity. We strive towards having a relaxed, constructive and effective raiding environment.
RAW Paste Data