- I was using SH8 2.0 (and 1.0 before that) along with ReShade 0.17.1 with no issues other than I had to use scroll lock to prevent stuttering while GTA V loaded up. When SH8 2.1 came about, I decided to update everything, so I cleared out my existing SH8 2.0 and ReShade 0.17.1 files and had a clean GTA V folder. I installed the latest version of ReShade + Framework and ensured that everything was up to date or installed correctly as per the included readme file. I then installed the latest version of SH8 as per the profile authors instructions and I have encountered the following situations.
- ReShade64.dll (unedited) - ReShade is not applied, game starts up normally.
- ReShade64.dll (changed to dxgi.dll) - ReShade is not applied, game crashes immediately after start up.
- ReShade64.dll (changed to d3d11.dll) - Game starts up, goes from full screen to windowed mode and hangs. Manipulating the window causes a crash event.
- ReShade32.dll (changed to d3d11.dll or dxgi.dll) - ReShade is not applied, game starts up normally.
a guest Jun 28th, 2015 194 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data