elitecrash.io provably fair seeding
a guest Aug 16th, 2018 278 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- Hash: SHA512
- - - -- Welcome to the ELITECRASH provably fair seeding event --
- The purpose of this message is to show, with absolute certainty that our game chain was chosen in a provably fair way. This post will contain the minimum amount of necessary information to assert our provably fair claim. A full step by step 'how to audit' will be available at EliteCrash.io
- 1. ServerSeed – Here we prove that we have calculated and committed to using a given game/hash chain before the client seed is known. We have generated a chain of 10 million SHA256 hashes, starting with a server seed* that has been repeatedly fed the output of SHA256 back into itself 10 million times. With that, the final SHA256 in the chain is: cb9a3ad5627a8eb833d921ecdac9a60e348e55c32d86bc011633656dbc888fc9
- 2. ClientSeed – In order to prove that we have not intentionally selected a secret in step one that would generate favorable crash points for the house, the hashes from the game chain will be salted with a client seed that we cannot predict or control. The client seed will be the block hash for Ethereum block number 6160300
- 3. Proof of message date/time – In order to prove that this message has been written before Ethereum block # was mined, we will embed the SHA256 hash of this message into the Ethereum blockchain prior to block number 6160300.
- 4. Proof of authenticity – This message has been signed by https://keybase.io/ether6212 and can be verified at: https://keybase.io/verify
- Thanks and good luck!
- *The ServerSeed is the private key corresponding to btc address: p2xx3YBNZTgRCQfjKBmhUdRSNWNrTHGdvvTH
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.77
- Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto
- -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
RAW Paste Data