a guest Jul 11th, 2018 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- In densely packed snow you should...use chains or snow tires.
- If you must drive during heavy snow or fog, use your... low-beam headlights.
- Alcohol-related highway deaths account for... 38% of all traffic fatalities.
- If you accumulate 7 or more points on your traffic record you may... attend a Driver Improvement Clinic to deduct three points from your driving record.
- The traffic conviction that adds the highest number of points (5) to your driving record is... passing a stopped school bus that is loading or unloading children.
- "Secondary roads" are roads where... hills are more likley to be more steep and curves are likely to be more sharp than on primary roads.
- Unless otherwise posted, the speed limit in cities and towns is... 35 miles per hour.
- To have a revoked driver license restored, you must... visit a driver license office, pay a restoration fee, and reapply for a license.
- When three vehicles reach a 4-way stop at the same, the right of way belongs to... the car on the right.
- If a vehicle sways freely, leans heavily to one side during a turn or seems to bounce continuously, there may be a problem with the... suspension system.
- If you experience a breakdown, you should... pull over to the side of the road and raise the hood of your car.
- To maintain a safe driving distance between your car and the car in front of you, you should... use the two-second rule.
- If you take any medication before you drive, you should... find out what effect the
- medicine has.
- If you are planning a long road trip, you should... stop and rest every 100 miles.
- Before passing another vehicle, you should... look ahead to ensure that there is enough room for you to pass.
- When driving down a very steep hill, you should... shift into a lower gear to control your speed.
- If you run off the side of the road, you should... gradually take your foot off the gas pedal.
- When travelling on rural highways, farm equipment usually... travels at its maximum speed of 15-20 mph.
- If you are driving into a circle you should... yield to cars already in the circle.
- If you are in a crash, you should... move your car off of the road.
- School buses are required to... stop at all railroad crossings.
- In city traffic, you should... be alert for drivers who make quick stops.
- Truckers have serious blind spots into which cars can disappear from view.
- Unless there is a sign indicating no turn on red, you can turn right on red... after stopping and making sure that the turn can be made safely.
- For any underage person who aids or abets another attempting to purchase any alcoholic beverage, the law requires... a one-year driver license revocation.
- Your license will be revoked immediately if your blood alcohol concentration is at least... 0.08 percent.
- When aproaching a road that is blocked from view you should... stop and proceed with caution.
- Defensive drivers check their rear view mirror and side mirrors roughly... every 10 seconds.
- If going 45 miles per hour, how far ahead should you signal before turning?.. 200 ft.
- If you plan to turn and are not in the proper lane to do so, you should... continue to the next intersection, then turn.
- The most common type of accident on a highway is a rear-end collision
- When driving behind someone... you should not use your high beams
- To dry wet brakes, gently apply the brakes
- "Don't hang out in the No zone" refers to not being... in truckers' blind spots
- When approaching a railroad crossing... slow down and prepare to stop
- If you pull up to a red arrow, the turning lane is the only lane that should stop
- if you are a pedestrian walking along side the road at night, you should carry or wear something white
- Use high beams When driving on a highway and no car is approaching
- Slippery roads are most likely to occur when It has just begun to drizzle or rain
- When traveling behind a farm vehicle on a two-lane road Wait until the farm vehicle has the chance to pull over to the side, then pass with caution
- Large trucks (tractor trailers) Have large blind spots to the side and rear
- When preparing to make a right-hand turn Turn on your turn signal and approach the right-hand side of the road
- A "shoulder check" is A quick glance over your shoulder on the side in which you intend to turn or change lanes
- When you get tired on a long trip, you should Stop and rest
- When taking a long trip, you should Plan to stop and rest every 100 miles
RAW Paste Data