/vrg/ Minecraft Server Info
botekastel Mar 25th, 2018 (edited) 1,033 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Required Mods:
- Vivecraft - https://github.com/jrbudda/Vivecraft_112/releases
- Vanilla Install Guide:
- 1. Install and run the latest version of Minecraft(1.12.2)
- 2. Install Vivecraft using the installer(Vivecraft 1.12.2 v6) Pick whichever version you're going to use(VR or Non-vr).
- 2.a. Check "Install Vivecraft with Forge" Allocate as much ram as you want. I'm using 6 GB. You should be good to go.
- 3. Run minecraft and then run your vivecraft profile to get in. SteamVR should launch automatically.
- Server Info: Shoot me a friend request on Discord (bote#5179) and/or join the voice chat discord(https://discord.gg/EV6UbxG[It will throw you into an AFK voice channel, since we have no text channels]), and send me an image of a monkey for the server ip. No whitelist, everyone is welcome. Offline mode is enabled, so pirates plz join.
- Currently no real rules on the server. The server is really meant for fucking around, so feel free to do whatever. Just don't violate the NAP, gamers.
- Control Configs: The default controls aren't great for vivecraft(especially for Oculus), so here are some example configs.
- They go in "C:\Users\[USERNAMEHERE]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft" and save the file as "optionsviveprofiles.txt"
- Bote's VR Oculus Control Settings(I've styled it to be similar to Vrchat's Oculus controls)[Updated March 23]
- If anyone would like to share their configs, let me know so I can add it to a future pastebin.
- Kino Graphics Pack(Shaders and Textures): http://www.mediafire.com/file/g3yi8qbrmdgopyk/aesthetics.rar
- Current Server Side Mods(no need to install):
- AgreedPVP(Sneak+hit to enable pvp) - https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/agreedpvp.39047/
- TreeCapitator(easier tree killing with axe)- https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/treecapitator.18083/
- SkinRestorer(offline mode and skins, best match!) - https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/skinsrestorer.2124/
- If you have any suggestions for the server, feel free to let me know or post about it in the thread, I'll try my best to get around to it.
RAW Paste Data