a guest Jun 14th, 2018 44 Never
- +15 °C, Spanish wear caps, gloves and winter coats, Finns are sunbathing.
- +10 °C, French desperately try to get their central heating on. Finns plant flowers.
- +5 °C, Italian cars won't start. Finns drive with convertibles.
- 0 °C, Pure water freezes. Water in river Vantaa thickens a bit.
- −5 °C, First people are found frozen in California. Finnish midsummer festival ends.
- ... ... −10 °C, Scottish turn the heat on in their houses. Finns start to use long-sleeve shirts.
- −20 °C, Swedes stay indoors. Finns are having last barbeque before winter.
- −30 °C, Half of the Greek people have frozen to death. Finns start to dry their laundry indoors.
- −50 °C, Polar bears evacuate North Pole. Finnish army starts it's winter training.
- −70 °C, Siberian people are moving to Moscow. Finns are furious since the Koskenkorva booze can't be stored outdoors anymore.
- −273 °C, Absolute zero. Finns admit that it is quite cold outside.
- −300 °C, Hell freezes over. Finland wins the football World Cup.
RAW Paste Data