a guest Sep 20th, 2019 91 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1) Send a quick letter to Zane, Adam, Eric and Jared, all software developers
- 2) Would like to have a quick chat about how they started their first jobs, what support they received once
- on the job
- 3) Will contact Zane by Monday sept 9th
- 4) Whatever advice he has, I'll make some notes to keep things in mind as I reach out for advice from my other
- contacts as well
- 5) This should build up to having some job shadows and broadening my research, where I'd like to apply to.
- 6) rough draft:
- Hey Zane,
- How’ve you been? Mod2 is going well, just wrapping up our group project, a Jeopardy style game. I’ve gotten to the
- point where I’d like to start doing some job research and was curious about your own experiences. What was it like
- jumping into the job market after Turing? My main concerns are having a supportive environment and a good team where I
- can continue to learn as a junior developer. Did you get a lot of feedback at your first job or have a senior dev that
- was willing to help you along? Was there anything about the companies you interviewed at that threw red flags? Next
- time you’re in the downtown area I’d be up for grabbing a cup of coffee or just going for a walk. Hope all has been well!
RAW Paste Data