- **LAPTOP QUESTIONNAIRE**
- * Country of purchase:
- * Budget range:
- £600 - £800
- * Purpose (netbook, ultraportable, mainstream, gaming, desktop replacement, etc.):
- * Screen size preference:
- 15" or thereabouts
- * OS preference (Windows/ Mac/ Linux):
- Strong preference for Windows 7, but I can install it myself if need be.
- * Gaming requirements (example games and desired fps/settings):
- League of Legends (high settings) 60fps, Skyrim (Medium-high) 40 fps, Mass Effect @ 60 fps.
- * Performance requirements (video, CAD, etc.):
- Gaming, maybe some LIGHT music and video editing.
- * Method of computer support (office supplier, college bookstore, self support):
- * Brand preferences and reasons (already owned accessories, familiarity, business
- No prefs
- * Any particular style that you like (examples are great):
- I do like keyboards similar to the macbook series; but with touchpads I'm easy (I'll probably be using a usb mouse anyway)
- * Which of the following qualities would you prefer? (Choose one, the other, or balanced)
- * Long battery life -vs- Low weight:
- Low weight
- * Build quality -vs- Low price:
- Build quality
- * Low noise/heat -vs- High performance:
- Low noise/heat
- **Would you pay a premium for something that has:**
- * High resolution screen:
- * A great keyboard:
- Yes, definitely
- * A great touchpad/mouse buttons:
- * Great audio:
- **List any features that are critical:** (e.g. Optical drive, USB 3.0, SD card slot, ethernet port, HDMI port, bluetooth, VGA port, removable battery, glossy screen, matte screen, etc.)
- Not really to fussed with features... I guess bluetooth would be nice. Yeah. Um. 1080p screen too, I suppose.
- Thanks for reading!
a guest Dec 2nd, 2013 38 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data