a guest Jan 24th, 2020 83 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- *.Kiyo and Chabashira:Kiyo told her that this (the stab) was unrelated to Tsukishiro and that she should try to cover it up and take care of his wounds and knife.*.Kiyo blackmailing Housen and Tsubasa:Housen's fingerprints were on the knife that stabbed Kiyotaka so if they didn't obey they would be expelled/arrested.Not sure what happened to the knife afterwards (he payeda lot for those cooking utensils so might as well keep them and forget about using them only for cooking for Ichika)*.Other characters:Not much about Ayanokouji Group except the fact that Ayanokouji doesn't seem to be spending much time with them (don't blame him considering all that he has to take care of)For Kushida there was the scene where she didn't like thatHorikita now has short hair same as her so she will try to let it grow more. The 1st Year Yagami Takuya seems to beher kouhai from middle school though Horikita doesn't remember much about him (figures). He could know about the incident where Kushida ruined her class but nothing confirmed yet so that is a seed of worry for her.Ichinose was just acting in the background trying to help the 1st years with bad grades but that seems to have caused her class to drop down to C.*.Sudo on confessing to Suzune:He wanted to but said that he has only caused her problems and hasn't really shown his cool side so he will try to become more useful to the class first.Kiyotaka asked if he would come to hate studying if even after growing he was rejected by Horikita, Sudou said that he wouldn't feel good about it but to throw all that he worked so hard to acquire would be lame and that Horikita wouldn't like that.Good thing that he is maturing, completely different from how he was in the beginning though there are a few roughedges
- Spoilers on animesuki, by GPMS:*.Suzune and Sudo talking to Kiyo after the stab:Horikita: W-What should I do...... Should I p-pull that k-knife?Kiyotaka: No, it looks bad but it would be best to just leaveit for now. That aside, how are your injuries?Horikita: Compared to you we are practically uninjured......Sudou: Yeah......I'm also fine. You, How can you keep cool in that state?Kiyotaka: Now, I wonder why.Sudou: And..... You were, good at fighting..Kiyotaka: I just stopped the knife a bit forcefullySudo: ...... Sure didn't looked like just that*.WR enforcer:Kiyotaka couldn't find anyone he was 100% certain that was a WR member. He even wondered whether there even was someone from the WR in the first place.At the end, Tsukishiro called Kiyotaka to the Principal Office and confessed that the agent from the WR had gone rogue, probably due to jealousy towards Kiyotaka. Kiyotaka, however, wasn't sure he could trust Tsukishiro.*.Sudo and Suzune on the bounty exam:They were surprised that the school was allowing such a thing against Kiyotaka who is just a student.The truth is that this is probably something Tsukishiro offered to the 1st years on his own and therefore the rest of the school staff is unaware. That would explain why only a few students know about this (to avoid suspicion).*.Class's reactions to Kiyo acing the Maths test:The narration that the class was surprised someone even managed to score a perfect score in such a difficult exam,and that that someone was Kiyotaka out of all people. Because of the commotion Sudou and Horikita witnessed earlier they were calmer than the rest.Keisei wanted to talk to Kiyotaka but Horikita wanted to talk about their duel first. She said she couldn't even understand the last question in the exam and so Kiyotaka's ability was more than clear. She was about to say that she would join the Student Council as promised when she was interrupted by Chabashira saying that Tsukishiro was calling for Kiyotaka.
- Horikita:W-What should I do...... Should I p-pull that k-knife?Kiyotaka: No, it looks bad but it would be best to just leave it for now. That aside, how are your injuries?
- Kazuomi's reunion with Ryuuen, I was just wondering what they were discussing. I read something like Ishizaki wanted to fight him but Ryuuen said he would be killed if he fought Kazuomi.
- Horikita being worried about Ayanokouji, not Sudo.
- They were surprised that the school was allowing such a thing against Kiyotaka who is just a student.The truth is that this is probably something Tsukishiro offered to the 1st years on his own and therefore the rest of the school staff is unaware. That would explain why only a few students know about this (to avoid suspicion).
RAW Paste Data