Temperature Monitoring System Market Size, Trend, Growth, Leading Players Updates, Demand
- The global temperature monitoring system market size is projected to reach USD 3.00 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period. Surging number of COVID-19 cases worldwide will spike the adoption of temperature monitoring devices, shares Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Temperature Monitoring System Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Analog Temperature Monitoring Devices & Digital Temperature Monitoring Devices), By Type (Contact & Non-Contact) By End User (Healthcare Facilities, Home Care Settings, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), as of August 3, 2020, global coronavirus cases stood at 17,918,582, with the reported deaths at 686,703.
- For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/temperature-monitoring-systems-market-102013
- The COVID-19 infection has been found to spread not only through contact and fomites but recent studies have also shown that it can be transmitted through air. As a result, doctors, physicians, and other healthcare workers are avoiding being in close proximity to patients. This has created a huge demand for remote, sensor-based thermometers that can check and monitor temperatures from a distance, thus preventing spread of the infection among frontline workers. Moreover, security officials at public places are also equipped with these devices to prevent the entry of any infected persons in such spaces.
- North America to Chart Strong Growth Trajectory; Asia Pacific to Unleash Untapped Potential
- North America, with a market size of USD 558.2 million in 2019, is expected to dominate the temperature monitoring system market share during the forecast period. The primary reason for the sustained dominance of the region is the rapid adoption of advanced healthcare technologies by hospitals and clinics.
- In addition to this, the on-going coronavirus pandemic, which has affected 4.8 million and killed 158,000 Americans, is further surging the demand for digital thermometers in the region.
- Escalating number of COVID cases in India and China is fueling the demand for temperature monitoring systems in Asia Pacific. Besides this, global medical devices companies are gaining ground in the Asia Pacific market by aligning their growth strategies with the evolving health infrastructure in the region.
RAW Paste Data