Faster than werewolves
- Billy hit it low and hard.
- The great dark wolf sailed in, teeth ripping, and got hold of something. The creature howled, this time more in pain than fury, and whirled on Billy-but the leader of Chicago's resident werewolves was already on the way back out, and he bounded aside from the creature's counterattack.
- It was faster than Billy was. It caught him, and I saw Billy hunch his shoulders against its attack, his fur being bloodied as he crouched low, standing his ground.
- So that Georgia could hit it low and hard.
- Turn Coat Chapter 5, Page 38
RAW Paste Data Copied