a guest May 24th, 2019 105 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using
- Use About This Mac to see the version of Mac operating system installed on your Mac, and find out whether it's the latest version.
- Is your Mac up to date with the latest version of the Mac operating system (macOS or OS X)? Is it using the version required by some product or feature? Which versions are earlier (older) or later (more recent) than the version currently installed? To find out, learn which version is installed now.
- If your macOS isn't up to date, you may be able to update to a later version.
- Which macOS version is installed?
- From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You'll see the macOS name, such as macOS Mojave, followed by its version number. If some product or feature requires you to know the build number as well, click the version number to see it.
- This example shows macOS Mojave version 10.14 build 18A391.
- Which macOS version is the latest?
- These are all Mac operating systems, starting with the most recent. When a major new macOS is released, it gets a new name, such as macOS Mojave. And as updates that change the macOS version number become available, this article is updated to show the latest version.
- If your Mac is using an earlier version, you should install the latest Apple software updates, which can include important security updates and updates for the apps installed by macOS, such as Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, and Photos.
- macOS Latest version
- macOS Mojave 10.14.5
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
- macOS Sierra 10.12.6
- OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
- OS X Mavericks 10.9.5
- OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5
- OS X Lion 10.7.5
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8
- Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8
- Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11
- Mac OS X Panther 10.3.9
- Mac OS X Jaguar 10.2.8
- Mac OS X Puma 10.1.5
- Mac OS X Cheetah 10.0.4
- Learn more
- Always use the macOS that came with your Mac, or a compatible newer version.
- Learn how to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery.
- Published Date: May 13, 2019
RAW Paste Data