aFm - Instruction to include the XML-File
- 1) Export Data XML File from aFM: In loaddialog press Menue, then Export XML. Make sure you have a sd-card inserted.
- 2) On root of sdcard (/sdcard/) should now be a file called afm_data.xml .
- XML File is well documentated.
- 3) Transfer File to PC and edit this file with an Editor (notepad++ or similar).
- 4) Copy back edited file to root of sdcard.
- 5) relaunch afm, start new game and content of afm_data.xml is used for new created game
- German Bundesliga finished ...
- Any help is welcomed.
- game descrpition:
- A Football (Soccer) Manager simulation for Android.
- Be the manager of a football club.
- - Choose of 8 countries to play (England,Germany,France,Italy,Spain,Portugal,Turkije, Nederlands)
- - Play in three competitions (championship, cup and european cup)
- - Full lineup control
- - Train your squad to worldclass
- - Finance aspects
- - Sell/Buy players
- - watch games in textmode and change teamorders depending on game result
- - editable data, so you can create your favorite team to play
- Become part of a full simulated world full of football!
RAW Paste Data Copied