- $ sane-find-scanner
- # sane-find-scanner will now attempt to detect your scanner. If the
- # result is different from what you expected, first make sure your
- # scanner is powered up and properly connected to your computer.
- # No SCSI scanners found. If you expected something different, make sure that
- # you have loaded a kernel SCSI driver for your SCSI adapter.
- found USB scanner (vendor=0x1083 [CANON ], product=0x1622 [CANON DR-9050C ]) at libusb:001:003-1083-1622-00-00
- # Your USB scanner was (probably) detected. It may or may not be supported by
- # SANE. Try scanimage -L and read the backend's manpage.
- # Not checking for parallel port scanners.
- # Most Scanners connected to the parallel port or other proprietary ports
- # can't be detected by this program.
- # You may want to run this program as root to find all devices. Once you
- # found the scanner devices, be sure to adjust access permissions as
- # necessary.
- $ scanimage -L
- device `canon_dr:libusb:001:003-1083-1622-00-00' is a CANON DR-9050C scanner
- From /usr/local/etc/sane.d/canon_dr.conf
- # DR-9050C
- usb 0x1083 0x1622
a guest Jul 2nd, 2014 10 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data