- 1. Do not post malicious, harmful, and spam-related links. This includes advertising your shitty anime streaming site and getting people to sign up to sites with your referral link.
- 2. SPOILERS are very tricky to make a "rule" for. But the general idea is as long as you're not purposely going around ruining shit for others you should be in the clear. If you want to be safe, use [SPOILER] tags.
- 3. No SPAM. As long as you're not encouraging or posting consecutive meaningless comments like "poi1, poi2, poi3, poi4, etc..." it shouldn't be considered spam. Feel free to post your life stories and inspirational quotes you get from your shitty cartoons.
- Note: Posts that are obvious related to "farming" or trading "upboats" are considered spam. Shit like "every comment here I will upvote" and "upboat plz i need food for my dogs" can be considered spam to some people. This isn't to say this isn't allowed, if you're up for fucking around then go for it, just try not to do it too often or constantly. Just remember that this is a community where we jerkoff to cartoons not to farm meaningless epeen points.
- 4. Use [NSFW] tags for anything NSFW. If you're not sure if something is NSFW use it anyways.
- 5. DO NOT post disgusting shit like gore, cp, fury, loli, etc. You will be perma-banned, On sight.
- 6. DO NOT bully, witch hunt, or harass others. You may "shit post" and fuck/joke around with others but if you are seen going overboard and clearly targeting someone, you will be banned. Repeated offenders will be perma-banned.
- 7. DO NOT BAN EVADE. Doing so will just cause more stress for yourself considering you're the one constantly changing your ip and making new accounts. It only takes 2 clicks to ban someone. Keep in mind this also diminishes your total chances of getting unbanned in the future.
- Before you attempt to get unbanned make sure you have actually done something wrong. We have domains that are banned due to users creating spam emails with those domains. Some popular ones include openmailbox.org and the domains offered at cock.li. You can change your email via disqus settings and it will fix your ban.
- If you wish to get unbanned PM "Dao" on IRC (Rizon) with your DISQUS User (Not your display name but your disqus USERNAME), Email, and IP along with why you were banned and who banned you. Do not lie, we will double check with mods regarding bans and it will only lessen the chance of you getting unbanned.
- If you're unfamiliar with IRC here's some simple instructions:
- 1. Head to https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=songjihyo&uio=d4
- 2. Enter your nickname (anything) and connect.
- 3. After connecting look for user "Dao" on the right hand side, click "Dao" and then "Query".
- 4. You should be in another window which is a private chat, and from there you can send me messages regarding your unban.
- NOTE: DO NOT MAKE CHIT CHAT WITH ME WHEN YOU'RE COMING TO ME FOR AN UNBAN. IT WILL ANNOY ME MORE.
- Also, DO NOT leave a message saying "hi" and wait for me to respond, JUST GIVE ME THE INFO AND I WILL UNBAN YOU. Sometimes I won't even reply, you will just have to check yourself.
- NOTE TO THOSE WHO ARE FAMILIAR WITH IRC: I AM NOT IN #HORRIBLESUBS, I AM IN #SONGJIHYO
- Alternatively, you can just Query "Dao"
- Messages without the required info will be IGNORED. It is easy to get unbanned guys, you don't have to try and befriend me via IRC, just give me your info straight up like you're supposed to.
- If you don't get unbanned immediately you can always ask later on. It gives you a better chance of getting unbanned if you fucked up a week ago compared to 5 minutes ago. Also please keep in mind I can't ban everyone who comes to me saying "I got banned for no reason".
HorribleSubs Disqus Rules
a guest Jul 18th, 2015 17,108 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data