a guest Jul 16th, 2019 70 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I haven't been able to get much traction with eating better lately so I decided to start a log as this has been helpful for me in the past.
- The gory details:
- [b]Weight:[/b] 254 pounds
- Age: old
- Height: 5'11"
- Maintenance calories: 2650
- [b]Target weight:[/b] 175 pounds
- Target loss: 1.5 pounds/week
- Target calories (average): 1900/day
- For now I'll mostly be focused on diet and not exercise. I'll go deeper into some of my background and current challenges as this log progresses. I'm going to try to eat healthy foods and limit alcohol but my primary focus will be on averaging 1900 calories/day or less regardless of macros and micros. And there will be some beer and wine consumed.
- I plan to post a log for every day even if I don't post ITT every day. I commit to posting the bad days including any blow ups. I usually jump on the scale every day but Fridays will be when I plan to record my progress.
- I'll try to post the actual foods and quantities but some days if time is a constraint I'll probably just post the calories.
- 14-Jul-2019: 1638 calories
- Breakfast: coffee with 3 tbls half & half and no sugar
- Lunch: Tomato and cheese sandwich on an onion roll (2 large tomato slices, 2 slices cheddar, about 8 kalamata olives mashed up into a spread, lettuce)
- Afternoon: Plain Greek nonfat yogurt with 1.5 ounces blueberries and 10 grams honey, hard boiled egg
- Dinner: 10 oz grilled tenderloin steak (raw weight) with 6 oz steamed green beans and 15 grilled asparagus spears. 6 grams butter (weighed) for the green beans and 1 tbls olive oil (estimated) for rubbing on the steak and brushing on asparagus spears before grilling. Skinny cow bar for desert.
- Fitbit has 1638 calories with 118 grams protein, 86 grams fat, 104 grams carbs. Other than coffee in the morning just water the rest of the day.
- Thanks Rexx.
- I just edited to add 8 oz watermelon that I had with lunch. The calories were logged but I forgot to write in the watermelon here.
RAW Paste Data