Phineas And Ferb Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4
a guest Sep 17th, 2018 18 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Phineas And Ferb Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Phineas and Ferb's backyard is the neighborhood hotspot for all of their cool inventions. Meanwhile, their elder sister Candace is obsessed with busting her brothers for all the inventions to her mom once and for all. Simultaneously, their secret-agent pet platypus fouls the "evil" schemes and plans of Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz.
- Phineas and Ferb invent, scheme, and stay one step ahead of their bratty sister. Meanwhile, their pet platypus plots against evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
- Phineas And Ferb is the creation of Dan Povenmire and Jeff Swampy Marsh. The show is about the titular stepbrothers trying to make the most of their summer vacation. That right there is a great premise. Our well rounded protagonists manage to create a lot of crazy, off the wall inventions like rollercoasters, growth potions, giant board games, extreme obstacle courses, and more, all of which are awesome. We also have their older sister Candace (voiced by Ashley Tisdale) and their parents, and they all have their fun quirks to them. Their pet platypus Perry is a secret agent who fights against an evil scientist named Dr. Doofenshmirtz (voiced by Dan Povenmire). Their battles are always fun to watch, and they even help each other out sometimes. We also have the boys' best friends like Isabella and the Fireside Girls, Buford, Baljeet, Irving, and much more, and they manage to be really interesting. The show is interesting in that it has a formula yet it manages to improve over the course of 4 seasons, most likely it switches between staying true to the formula and breaking away from the formula while staying true to the spirit of the show. It's really good.
- Phineas and Ferb has to be the smartest and most adult show ever created for an under-12 audience. Seriously, what other show features songs that rhyme 'didactic' with 'anti-climactic', uses the Freudian model for the human mind as a key story device, tosses in movie references, artistic motifs and literary allusions obscure enough to challenge a film scholar, sneaks in a psychedelic drug trip or two thanks to some toxic moss, and then cuts away to its secondary plot arc in a secret world where everybody's pet is a government crime fighter? Did I mention that every song cleverly parodies a different genre, style, period or artist, or that each secondary crime fighting plot intrudes momentarily on the main story line at just the right spot in each episode to wreak the most havoc? Though the show's target audience likely catches little of this, they no doubt appreciate the creative richness that informs it all. And most importantly, the show's popularity proves that they find it all FUN.<br/><br/>Instead of dumbing down recycled versions of older entertainment forms, such as the sitcom, to make it 'age-appropriate' for pre-teens, the creative team behind P&F have created a true original, loaded with enough wit and charm to satisfy Noel Coward, and enough science fiction outrageousness to satisfy a Doctor Who fan. Every show carries the same upbeat message to seize every opportunity for adventure, because it might not come again, while never condescending to its viewers or getting preachy. <br/><br/>There is a lot of truly awful kids' programming out there. It's great to see something which genuinely transcends the perceived boundaries of what a kids' show should be and goes out and demonstrates what it CAN be.
- They are step brothers. Phineas' mother is married to Ferb's father. Candace is Phineas' older sister. The creators have been very clear that this is not set in stone and that Phineas and Ferb will have plenty of time to have as many adventures as they can. Fans shouldn't worry about the show ending after 104 episode segments. Despite all the fan speculation, this will likely never be revealed. Just like the nature of the relationships ending (divorce, etc.), this is a subject that is probably too deep to be answered. It is, after all, a cartoon. Don't think too hard about this. Creators Dan Povenmire and Swampy Marsh have repeatedly stated that they want to leave their ages ambiguous because kids can identify with them more easily and assign them an age the same as their own. The reason that several websites list their age as "under 15" is that Candace turns 15 in "Candace Loses Her Head" and the boys are younger than she is.<br/><br/>However, in the episode "Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo," Linda Flynn refers to her now grown son and step-son as "30 years old now." This episode takes place "20 years in the future." In all likelihood, one or both of these numbers are round figures and not meant to be exact. They are most often identified as somewhere between the ages of 9 and 12. Candace believes that if she did the same thing, she'd get in trouble so her brothers should, too. She sometimes finds the things they do pretty awesome and that makes her jealous. In addition, some of the things they do are very dangerous and she loves them and doesn't want to see them get hurt.<br/><br/>In some of the episodes, it's implied that Candace shouldn't be so adamant on busting her brothers and just go have some fun. (ref. "Wizard of Odd" and "Ready For the Betty's" Like the city of Springfield on The Simpsons, Danville is wherever the writers need it to be. There are several real world cities called Danville, but none of them fit the show's needs of being close enough to Mt. Rushmore to drive there in a few hours, yet have a huge port and beach. However Dr. Doofenshmirtz did point to it on a map of the U.S.. Although the map didn't even have state boundaries on it, let alone any finer detail, he points to an area in the mid-west to southwest of the country. However at times it has a major coastal harbor, and other times it sits on a river. However it is not a place that has a real latitude and longitude location and exists where it needs to for that episode because in the roller-coaster episode Danville is closer to the east coast.<br/><br/>Adding to the intentional ambiguity, Danville is situated in one of the three (anomalous) states that comprise the "Tri-State Area". He's a platypus. They don't do much. While you could argue that some of his plots are evil and that he isn't the nicest of people, he tends not to be evil in the traditional sense, but rather overly dramatic, eccentric and generally clueless. He claims that Perry is his nemesis, but Perry and the evil doctor have a bit of a love-hate relationship. Doofenshmirtz has been visibly upset when Perry has not shown up to defeat him. Perry, on the other hand, was heartbroken when he was replaced by Peter the Panda.<br/><br/>It could also be theorized that Perry's and Doofenshmirtz's rivalry could just be "work related" in essence, as a few episodes have shown them facing each other, when Perry is not on a mission, and no battles take place. "Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation" is set in the winter after the summer we see in the regular episodes. There is also some character growth in Phineas when he says during the theme song that "not everything can be fun." a5c7b9f00b
RAW Paste Data