Zodiyak Track Guide Rough
a guest Mar 26th, 2020 104 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- As this is before the release of Archaeology that this assumes that you don't do the Archaeology tasks. Those tasks may be a faster alternative. This guide also assumes that you are a maxed player.
- These are the best tasks in order of speed:
- 1. Miniquest-like
- 2. Farming – Herbs are a good option. Herb patches close to teleports: Ardy farm (farm teleport), Falador farm (explorer ring cabbage port), catherby farm (catherby lodestone), port phasmatys farm (ectophial or modified farmer hat teleport).
- 3. Divination – Gather from the best wisp you can. Converting memories to energy counts for these tasks.
- 4. Dungeoneering – Do C1 speed runs. Each run will take 1-3 minutes depending on the boss. Avoid furnished floors so you don't get the Stomp boss.
- 5. Runecrafting Pre-Soul Runes – Make the rune with the best multiplier listed on the task. Drink a powerburst of Sorcery to greatly shorten the time it takes. Wicked hood can help with transportation to altars.
- 6. Prayer – Two good options. Option 1: Kill monsters in the Lumbridge catacombs with bonecrusher active. Option 2: Buy a 50:50 ratio of bones and ashes that are listed on the task, create a preset with 14 bones and 14 ashes, keybind them and you can toss/bury them at the same time.
- 7. Thieving – Pickpocket from prif elves. For max efficiency wear Thieving skill cape and cast Crystal Mask while having the Light Form curse active.
- 8. Mining – Use your best mining gear. STONE SPIRITS WORK.
- 9. Smelting – Smelt any of the listed bars while wearing smelting gauntlets and using the Superheat Form curse. Extra bar chance does count.
- 10. Firemaking with Pitch Can ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkkcYnZ38Lo )
- Track-by-track guide
- 1. Do task A.
- 2. Mine Coal in Barb Village (~8 minutes)
- 3. Runecrafting (~3 minutes)
- 4. Cook food (~25 minutes)
- 5. Do either, the eggs are safer.
- 6. Dungeoneering (6-12 minutes)
- 7. Prayer (~2 minutes)
- 8. Mine coal in Barb Village (~23 minutes)
- 9. Farming (~3 minutes)
- 10. Cook some fish (~32 minutes)
- 11. While making pouches would be faster you are limited by charms and the cost to make the pouches. Firemaking yew logs with a pitch can (~20 minutes)
- 12. Collect Energy (~5 minutes)
- 13. Go to the “Star Find” FC. They call out locations of shooting stars. (Varies on availability)
- 14. Craft runes (~5 minutes)
- 15. Burn Maple logs (~6 minutes)
- 16. Harvest your herbs (3 minutes)
- 17. Dungeoneering C1 runs (9-18 minutes)
- 18. Pickpocket Prif Elves (~18 minutes)
- 19. Smelt Bars (54 minutes max, most likely less)
- 20. Prayer (Bury/scatter 8 minutes, bonecrusher ~30 minutes)
- 21. Mine Ore (30-40 minutes)
- 22. Collect Energy (~8 minutes)
- 23. Burn yew logs (20 minutes)
- 24. Runecrafting (2 minutes)
- 25. Farming (3 minutes)
- 26. Talk to the Yak above Aggie's house in Draynor (1 minute)
- 27. Again making pouches has its problems. Fletching (~1 hour 30 minutes). This was my first SKIP candidate
- 28. Construction making Mahogany toy box flatpacks (~2 hours). Hefin agility course during hefin hour (1 hour 45 minutes). This was my second SKIP candidate.
- 29. Mine ores (30 minutes)
- 30. Dungeoneering C1 rushes (20-40 minutes)
- 31. Prayer is faster, more intense, and can cost more (~13 minutes bury/scatter method, 40 minutes bonecrusher). Smelting is way more afk (49 minutes max, most likely less with extra bars).
- 32. Craft Runes (21 minutes)
- 33. Firemaking is faster and costs more (33 minutes). Thieving (~1 hour 10 minutes)
- 34. Harvest high level bushes and fruit trees. Don't clear patch. If you run out of patches before finishing task replant a high level bush seed and use a bushy supreme growth potion. Repeat until completed.(8 minutes)
- 35. Soul runecrafting video guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZy4xf-zj5o do this twice with powerburst of sorcery while crafting then go to runespan and siphon soul esswraiths to finish it off(30 minutes)
- 36. Dungeoneering C1 rush (20-40 minutes)
- 37. Construction (4 hours). Fishing (Also a long long time). SKIP candidate.
- 38. Pickpocket Prif Elves (1 hour 10 minutes)
- 39. Do either
- 40. Fletching (1 hour). Soul rc would take 6 hours.
- 41. Cooking would take 4 hours. Definitely a SKIP candidate.
- 42. Collect Energy (13 minutes)
- 43. Firemaking is much faster but will cost close to 20m in logs (20 minutes). For slayer it depends on the task. Doing a bunch of easy tasks would probably take about an hour or so.
- 44. Harvest high level fruit tree and bush patches. Don't clear patch. (2 minutes)
- 45. Prayer (Bury/Scatter 7 minutes, 25 minutes bone crusher)
- 46. Agility (2 hours 30 minutes of hefin on hefin hour). Mining bane (2 hours 30 mins). Another great SKIP candidate.
- 47. Make super potions or other potions that don't cost much to make (55 minutes)
- 48. Cook Fish (50 minutes)
- 49. Smelt Bars (49 minutes)
- 50. SKIP
RAW Paste Data