a guest Aug 24th, 2019 70 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- It's the responsibility of both client and server to take more security precautions
- Local storage exist across all browser tabs and restarts. Session last only as long as browswer tab is open.
- It's solves the problem that JWT's are forever.
- A refresh endpoint is protected.
- An expired jwt requesting a refreshed JWT would fail.
- Set a callback to execute at a later time.
- ClearTimeout clears a settimout. It takes the set time variable as an argument.
- Industry standard protocol for authentication systems
RAW Paste Data