- so after some thinking, I tried to translate the above post since to I thought it had some meaning. Here we go:
- lol - this means laughing out loud, so the poster is having a great time!
- http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ubers-10033 - this is a game where I win
- lol mach - mach is a dimensionless quantity, a ratio between the speed of an object moving through a fluid and the speed of sound on that medium. it is usually used when talking about the relative speed of airplanes, compared to the speed of sound, of course. lol, as I explained means that poster is still having a great time. My conclusion is that the game was fun, entertaining and quite fast since mach=1*mach which is the speed of sound. although the game wasn't that fast, time flows by when you have a good time, doesn't it?
- mx not argue please. -after extensive googling (just kidding, I just pressed wikipedia) I found out that mx is "A mail exchanger record (MX record) is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System that specifies a mail server responsible for accepting email messages on behalf of a recipient's domain, and a preference value used to prioritize mail delivery if multiple mail servers are available. The set of MX records of a domain name specifies how email should be routed with the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)."
- this fact together with "not argue please", should imply that the poster hates arguing against people via email????
- e seen anything uglier than a level on both sides- the letter e used to start a sentence might be a typo, or it is the number e=2.71828182846. This is likely as he mentions level later in the sentense
HackHeMust May 11th, 2014 138 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data