- In Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, after he is defeated, he will offer to trade a Rhyhorn that knows Thunder Fang for a Bonsly. He can be found in Diglett's Cave near Pewter City every day between noon and 3 PM, and will offer his PokéGear number if he is spoken to. If he is called on Saturday evening, he will be up for a rematch at the Fighting Dojo.
- In Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, if the player wants to rebattle her, the player must go to Route 25 between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM on any day. She is found right at the end of the cape, staring out into sea. Then, on Wednesday morning, she can be called to arrange a rematch.
- Lt. Surge
- In Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, he will be outside of the Power Plant after Zapdos is defeated or captured between 9 AM and 11 AM. If the player arrives walking with a Pikachu, he will happily give his PokéGear number out, and if called on Friday morning, will be at the Fighting Dojo for a rematch. After the player gets his PokéGear number, he will be in at the Magnet Train station in Saffron City. There he'll offer to trade his female Pikachu, nicknamed VOLTY, for the player's Pikachu that he saw at the Power Plant. She will be on the same level as the Pikachu traded, and will know the attacks appropriate for that level, and is holding a Yellow Shard.
- She is able to be rebattled in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, after talking to her on Saturday or Sunday between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM. She is found by Celadon City's fountain. If she is called on Sunday morning, she will happily give a rematch at the Fighting Dojo.
- In Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, Sabrina has received a major redesign, now sporting a vastly different hairstyle and a completely new, more casual-looking outfit. After her initial defeat in Saffron City, she ventures outside of her Gym. She can be found at the dock for the S.S. Aqua in the Olivine City Harbor at any time on Friday. After the player has obtained her phone number here, she can be called during Sunday afternoon to arrange a rematch at the Fighting Dojo she once defeated.
- Like the other Gym Leaders of Kanto and Johto, Janine will leave her Gym from time to time in HeartGold and SoulSilver. Every evening between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM, she can be found at the Pokémon League Reception Gate near Victory Road, presumably to visit her father. She will give travelers her phone number, after which she can be called on Monday afternoons to arrange a rematch at Saffron City's Fighting Dojo.
- He is able to be rebattled in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, after collecting his number at any time on Tuesday. He is found on Cinnabar Island. A call to him on Tuesday afternoon will arrange a rematch.
- n Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver only, the player can face Blue in a rematch at the Fighting Dojo. The method of obtaining his number is slightly different from the other Gym Leaders. The player must have his or her Pokémon at max happiness and have it massaged by Daisy Oak seven times. After the seventh time, she will give the player Blue's phone number when spoken to. He can be called for a rematch on Sunday night.
- Like all Gym Leaders in HeartGold and SoulSilver, Falkner will venture out of his Gym occasionally. Once the player has obtained 16 badges, Falkner will journey every Monday to Celadon City so he can visit the Department Store. He can be found talking with fellow Gym Leader Janine, of Fuchsia City, on the fourth floor, and will exchange Pokégear phone numbers with the player. Once this task has been completed, Falkner will travel to the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City every Saturday morning to accept a rematch with a stronger team of Pokémon.
- Like all other Johto and Kanto Gym Leaders, Bugsy will leave his Gym from time to time. Every Thursday, Bugsy travels to Viridian Forest where he will hand out his PokéGear phone number to fellow travelers all day. From here he will progress to the Fighting Dojo and, on Thursday afternoons, accept a rematch with a stronger team.
- Like the other Johto and Kanto Gym Leaders, Whitney will leave her Gym from time to time in HeartGold and SoulSilver. Unlike other Leaders, she will not travel far: just down the road to the Goldenrod Department Store on Saturdays between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM. Once her PokéGear phone number has been obtained, she will accept rematches on Saturday afternoons at the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City. Her team in these battles will be significantly stronger than her team in the initial battles, although her signature Miltank will remain in her party.
- MORTY WILLIAMS
- In HeartGold and SoulSilver, he will also take Mondays and Tuesdays off once initially defeated, and visit the garden at the Bell Tower. Here, he will give his PokéGear phone number to the player. If called on Tuesday night, Morty will arrange to travel to the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City for a rematch with a stronger team of Pokémon. Notably, he is the only Trainer to appear here that uses more than one of the same species: Gengar.
- Most of the Gym Leaders in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver will vacate their gyms and travel around Johto or Kanto on occasion, but Chuck is the sole exception. He holds true to his promise of training 24 hours a day; instead, his PokéGear phone number must be obtained from his wife. If the player calls him on a Wednesday night, however, Chuck will make an exception and travel to Saffron City to battle with an enhanced team in the Fighting Dojo.
- In Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, Jasmine is available to be fought again in Saffron City's Fighting Dojo. She will use a stronger team here—but will not appear until her PokéGear phone number has been obtained from the Olivine City diner. She goes there every afternoon, between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM, but will travel to Kanto for battles on Wednesday afternoons. After defeating her in a rematch, Jasmine will call the player on his or her PokéGear to suggest a trade. She offers a Steelix nicknamed ??? Neil (OT: 26491) that holds a Soothe Bell. She will accept any Pokémon in exchange. The Steelix, notably, shares its Japanese name with the one she uses in Super Contests in Sinnoh.
- Like all Gym Leaders in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, Pryce will often travel outside of his Gym. Every Saturday morning between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM, he will head north to the Lake of Rage. Here, he awaits the player and will give out his PokéGear phone number so the two can battle again in future. This battle will take place on Monday mornings, in Saffron City's Fighting Dojo.
- The player's rival, Silver, takes to training in the Dragon's Den once the Elite Four have been defeated by the player. In this way, he is said to act as Clair did when she was young herself. She returns here from time to time, and will battle alongside her cousin against Silver and the player. She comes here every morning as well, between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM, and will give her PokéGear phone number to the player. If called on Friday evening, she will journey to the Fighting Dojo and have a rematch with the player.
List of Gym Leader Locations and Times in HG/SS
a guest Mar 21st, 2010 14,241 Never
RAW Paste Data