- Act III
- 1. Why didn't Iago simply tell Othello right away that Desdemona and Cassio were having an affair?
- a. Iago wanted to make Othello think of it himself rather than being told because he would have a great chance of believing it that way.
- 2. What thing did Emilia find and give to Iago? What did Iago intend to do with it?
- a. Emilia found Desdemona's handkerchief. Iago plans to plant it in Cassio's lodging and further his plant.
- 3. What was Iago's reply when Othello demanded proof of his wife's disloyalty?
a guest Feb 11th, 2011 760 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data