- IMPORTANT NOTE:
- I think it’s important that I clarify the whole “Girlfriends/Furries” issue. As far as girlfriends go, you can bring them, but PLEASE don’t bring them if they don’t honestly want to go. If they’re nerdy and like video games, they might get a kick out of visiting Valve HQ. If they prefer to stay away from your nerdy friends, for the love of fuck DO NOT BRING THEM.
- Furries will most likely not be allowed due to popular consensus. If you are a furry, you can come as long as we don’t know you’re a furry.
- CURRENT BUS RULES:
- 1) No drinking (unless you're using a flask or some shit we can't get caught with easily)
- 2) 18+ (still debatable, but definitely 18+)
- 3) No being a complete faggot (spewing memes, rickrolling, etc.)
- 4) Anyone making Gabe fat jokes gets their shit slapped
- 5) No smoking on the bus. We'll probably be making regular shitter stops so you can wait until there.
- 6) People wearing Guy Fawkes masks and/or any other form of meme-related paraphernalia (signs might be okay) will not be allowed to board the party bus.
- 7) No illegal substances. Seriously, this shouldn’t even have to be a rule.
- 8) YOU COME WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU WILL BE MEETING AND CONSORTING WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF 4CHAN. AS SUCH, YOUR PICTURE MAY BE POSTED SHORTLY AFTER THE TRIP. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
- 9) ID will be required for the trip.
- 10) Haters are gonna hate. Don’t be a hater. (No racism/sexism/intolerance of any kind. The Party Bus is a happy place.)
- 11) You will be allowed to bring a significant other, however we ask that you do not bring them unless they legitimately wish to see Valve HQ or are /v/irgins as well. We don’t want people on the trip who don’t want to be there at all. (This rule is currently being debated. Do not decide on whether you will attend or not based on this rule!)
- ROUTING INFORMATION (Thanks Jeffool)
- Route Canadia:
- Route Americana:
- Route Redneckia:
- Communications will be made with each bus organizer (Unknown yet) through cell phones as far as pickup times and locations go. If you cannot reasonably make the pickup time for a location DO NOT COMMIT TO GOING.
- CURRENT STATUS: WAITING ON FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WITH GABEN
- Since we’re having a lot of questions being asked...
- Q: What is this all about?
- A: /v/ sent Gabe a card with a shitload of signatures on it from different members. Someone posted a reply from Gabe (may be fake, we’re not sure) saying “thanks, you guys should pop in some time), which is an invitation we’re not ignoring.
- Q: Why no one under 18? I wanna go! :(
- A: Sorry, underaged bro. Transporting minors adds a lot of legal weight to what we’re doing and tosses a shitton of liability on us. If you were to get hurt or something happened, even if you’re 17 and you sign a waiver, we could face legal repercussion. And we don’t want that.
- Q: How’s this shit gonna work?
- A: Very carefully. We’re planning on chartering a total of 3 buses from different locations in the US and Canada. Check the routes above to see where yours leads.
- Q: How do I get in on this shit?
- A: http://www.steamcommunity.com/groups/vroadtrip. Post your information in the proper announcement and I’ll add it to the spreadsheet.
- Q: Who’s paying?
- A: You are. We will have payments up sometime soon, but it’s looking to be around $300 a person.
- Q: Will women/furries/gays/etc. be allowed?
- A: As of now, in order: Depends on how things look/yes if you’re not a faggot about it/yes if you’re not a faggot about it.
- Q: Why no drinking/weed? I want to get fucked up/blazed in this mother.
- A: Drinking is discouraged because multiple states we’re passing through may or may not have Open Container Laws. These laws state that a motor vehicle may not have open containers of liquor in them, empty or otherwise, or it constitutes a DUI. Weed should be fucking obvious. We’re being lenient with the drinking because it’s something you can hide very easily. Weed is a straight-up HELL NO.
- Q: I’m sold! When are we raiding Gabe’s office?
- A: Woah, hold on there. First off, this is by no means a “raid”. Remember at all times that we’re guests of Valve, if we do get the go-ahead, and that you should act as such. Regardless, we’re aiming for this winter.
OPERATION ORBIT GABE OR BUST
a guest Aug 1st, 2010 134 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data