- >This is basically an attribute of something.
- >Organized = järjestelmällinen
- >When something is made to be organised = järjestelmällistetty
- >Then it's undone so it isn't organised anymore, or it's really fucked up anyhow or made to be unorganised = epäjärjestelmällistetty
- >Then we converse the word so it means just about the opposite we just made it to mean, and at the same time make the word abstract, and it stops being an adjective and becomes a substantive = epäjärjestelmällistämättömyys
- >Then somebody starts to own the attribute so we add a genitive and other stuff that mean it's his or her and that he/she does something with it = epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsä
- >Then we make everything easier and deny, again, all we have done by adding a negative ending that has something to do with the fact that the object we are talking about couldn't for example possibly have done any off the stuff it's said to do, and that all the other things we have been discussing about lack the same thing = epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkään
- >Then there is an ending that means that we ask/wonder if this really is the thing = epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänkö
- >Then we highlight and underline that this attribute is really the specific thing we are looking for/mean etc ("it was ME who did it" including the thought that it wasn't anybody else) = epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänköhän
- >So badly compressed to one sentence:
- >The reverse of the reverse of something abstract that is made to be unorganised, which is owned by someone, and is one of the two or more (possibly similar) attributes that have a negative atmosphere or lack of something, and we doubt if it is it at the same time that we ensure that it truly is.
- "Suomin norjaa tyttöä hänen koreasta turkistaan" could be translated as:
- a) I scolded a flexible girl for her flashy fur coat.
- b) I finlandized a Norway girl for her Korea-ish Turkey.
Examples of Finnish agglutination
a guest Jan 23rd, 2012 115 Never
RAW Paste Data