- DOWNLOAD Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything by Joshua Foer
- TITLE: Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything
- Author: Joshua Foer
- Reading level: Ages 18 and up
- PDF format: 320 pages
- Publish date: February 28, 2012
- Language: English
- The blockbuster phenomenon that charts an amazing journey of the mind while revolutionizing our concept of memory
- An instant bestseller that is poised to become a classic, Moonwalking with Einstein recounts Joshua Foer's yearlong quest to improve his memory under the tutelage of top "mental athletes." He draws on cutting-edge research, a surprising cultural history of remembering, and venerable tricks of the mentalist's trade to transform our understanding of human memory. From the United States Memory Championship to deep within the author's own mind, this is an electrifying work of journalism that reminds us that, in every way that matters, we are the sum of our memories.
- About the Author:
- Joshua Foer has written for National Geographic, Esquire, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and Slate.
- DOWNLOAD LINK:
DOWNLOAD Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of R
ionutzwarez Sep 16th, 2012 153 Never
RAW Paste Data