- Dear Player,
- We have collected convincing evidence that you have tried to trade your RuneScape account or sell your virtual items outside of the RuneScape game environment.
- Such real-world trading has a major negative impact on the economy of RuneScape and is in violation with our policies. Therefore any player that continues to engage in the illegal activity has no place in our community.
- All of your accounts are now on our watch-list and will be automatically monitored for real-world trading. Regardless of who you are or how long you've been with us, if you continue to real-world trade we will have no hesitation in: (1) permanently banning your RuneScape account, and (2) naming you as a defendant in Jagex Limited vs you, which is a lawsuit based on antitrust law violations that is currently pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (Civ. Action No. SANC-V13-00342-CGH).
- If you decide to ignore this email and instead continue Real-World Trading, we (Jagex Ltd) reserve our rights to pursue statutory damages against you for between $200 to $2,500 per act of past, present, and/or future real-world trading in accordance with 19 U.S.C. 1307(c)(3).
- In addition, we have temporarily changed your RuneScape account's status.
- Please fill in the following security form to monitor your account's status or to appeal the infractions which you have received:
- Please note: Due to recent technical problems with our automated detection systems, some accounts have been unfairly punished. Most of the void infractions should have been removed. Please visit the appeal section to appeal any unjustified infractions received due to system errors.
- Mod Mark.
- © 1999 - 2013 Jagex Ltd. Jagex® and RuneScape® are registered trademarks of Jagex Ltd in the United Kingdom and trademarks used in other countries of the world.
- Jagex Ltd, St. John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, England.
a guest Feb 14th, 2013 39 Never
RAW Paste Data