- We've been _childhood friends_ via a clone and other sources. We spent a lot of time reading Enid Blyton together, back then. Either that, or we're _family_.
- After that, a friend thought we should hook up (incest not a problem in our circles), but he didn't do anything about it because he was too busy studying Spinoza, brooding and being handsome.
- It was _fate_ that brought us together instead, up on a mountain where we were surrounded by hippies, theorbos, ouds, fresh butter, lack of toilet paper and trees. For the unbelievers this surely translates to "we _met randomnly_".
- And then there was the internet. Who can say they truly met someone in our Age of Information if they haven't spent considerable time with them _online_? In fact we did _hook up_ after all, and I think the internet is to blame.
- Since then we have _lived together_ for about ten (10) days and we have at times _worked together_ side by side on the same desk; some say we are _dating_, and we say naught.
a guest Apr 27th, 2012 20 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data