- If you have BlueStacks already installed, uninstall it. Delete the apps as well.
- 1. Go to: http://www.mediafire.com/?9acggwtt3e9tr
- a. Download BlueStacks_Installer
- b. Download BlueStacks_Root
- c. Download BlueStacks_MA_Cheat
- 2. Open the BlueStacks_Installer you recently downloaded.
- 3. Once BlueStacks has finished installing, leave it open and open BlueStacks_Root, install. It'll say that it didn't install correctly but it did.
- 4. Restart BlueStacks and sync it to your google account via BlueStacks settings.
- 5. Run BlueStacks_MA_Cheat, wait for it to patch or press enter for it to begin patching and it will close on its own.*
- * http://speedweb1.free.fr/download/utilitaire/tasklist.exe put this in windows/sys32 if MA_Cheat fail to open.
- 6. Restart BlueStacks again and choose Nemus Launcher then go to the second MA app by pressing the Nemus main menu button on the right hand side.
- 7. Then click yes for it to open the browser to SquareEnix's site, choose to login with your google account after you press the ログイン button(second button while scrolling down).
- 8. Continue through SquareEnix's steps, tick the box then click the red button. Once you finish step 1. Go to your gmail and write a letter to email@example.com with subject: このまま送信してください and send. You will get an email immediately after.
- 9. Copy the link that's in the mail received from SquareEnix and put it in your BlueStack's url bar. You will be sent to step 3 where you will login with your google account again. Continue to step 4 then it will open MA.
- 10. You should be done right now, have fun patching if you remember your GameID and password. Note: Always use the second MA app.
- *If you cannot run MA then restart this guide from the beginning, but after installing BlueStacks_Cheat, install BlueStacks_MA_NA, _MA_Replace, and MA_Model while BlueStacks is running.
- Thanks to ikr for finding this out.
a guest Jan 17th, 2013 3,711 Never
RAW Paste Data