- BG1&2 using the BGT mod.
- 1. Fully install Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
- 2. Fully install Baldur's Gate II Complete. If you're installing from CD, make sure you update it to version 26498.
- 3. Download Baldur's Gate II Fixpack (http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2fixpack/) and extract it to your Baldur's Gate II directory.
- 4. Run the newly extracted setup-bg2fixpack.exe (if not automatically started). Only core install.
- 5. It is safe to select yes for all the optional fixes, but if you want to learn about each in detail, consult the readme file that comes with the fixpack.
- 6. Download BGT-WeiDU (http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=54) and extract it in your Baldur's Gate II directory.
- 7. Run the newly extracted Setup-BGT.exe and follow the instructions. You may need to run it in administrative mode in Windows Vista/7.
- 8. Enter Baldur's Gate I's directory when asked (if not already provided)
- 9. Wait for BGT-WeiDU to finish installing.
- 10. Go to your Baldur's Gate II directory, then find and run the file Setup-BGTMusic.exe and select 'Hybrid Baldur’s Gate/Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal music'. This makes it possible to hear the original Baldur's Gate music when playing Baldur's Gate I.
a guest Oct 30th, 2011 363 Never
RAW Paste Data