- What makes you think you would be the best choice for moderator?
- I work well in a leadership position, And learn new things at a faster pace than the general population(I was the only person even capable of using towny after it got installed.)
- What is your age? 18
- Do you have access to the mumble server? Yes, I have no mic but I assume there's text chat.
- Approximately how long have you been playing on the server?
- I'd like to say somewhere between 1-2 weeks.
- How often are you on every day?
- It really varies but for the most part I tend to be on about 6-8 hours a day
- What do you feel sets you apart from the other candidates?
- I'm good with building design, Community leadership, And try to resolve conflict in a peaceful friendly manner.
- Do you have any experience with plugins?
- I set my computer up for being a server once, Installed a couple of plugins, Not much more than that.
- Do you have previous experience with leadership roles?
- Yes, I have admined in several servers, Was captain of my schools football team, and currently operate the biggest town in this server.
- What position are you looking to fill?
- If you have an official builder rank, I would be more well suited for that than an actual moderator role, But I would take the moderator role if you feel I need to.
- How do you think you would benefit the server if you were chosen?
- I would benefit the server with better infrastructure, and generally better scenery around spawn.
- Are you willing and able to become knowledgeable in all the server plugins with haste?
- Yes, I will learn them with the utmost haste.
- What do you do with your freetime?
- Minecraft, Listen to music, Work out, Play football.
a guest Jan 24th, 2013 39 Never
RAW Paste Data