- Some tips as Hockeyburgh streams into the Stanley Cup Playoffs
- 1. Some hosts that I use may use have more "invasive" advertising
- than I'd personally like. Your best bet to avoid a majority of
- these is to use a browser such as Firefox/Chrome/Safari and
- install the AdBlock extension.
- • Firefox: adblockplus.org
- • Chrome: chromeadblock.com
- • Safari: safariadblock.com
- You could also go as far as installing NoScript as well. I know
- it's a dick move to these hosts, but if you're technically
- competent you can protect yourself without having to enable these
- ad blockers, this may just help some viewers. Up to you. :)
- 2. Make sure your version of Flash Player is up to date.
- 3. Follow on Twitter as stream locations may change. Passwords may
- be required for some & you will find them on there.
- • twitter.com/hockeyburgh
- 4. Like what you see and want to donate? Guess what... keep your
- money! I don't do this to make money or anything, I already do
- this stuff for my enjoyment, you don't need to subsidize it. I
- give you a nice, high quality stream and I don't give you any
- bullshit over it. I don't talk, I don't try to be a director,
- I just stream.
- If you do feel like donating, donate to a good cause instead:
- • You Can Play Project - www.youcanplayproject.org
- • Hockey Fights Cancer - www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=25343
- • Defending the Blue Line - www.defendingtheblueline.org
- • Mario Lemieux Foundation - www.mariolemieux.org
- • Youth Hockey Foundation of Austin - www.austinicehockey.com
- • There are a NUMBER of other great charities, these are
- just the ones I could think of off the top of my head.
- 5. I can't edit this after posting, so I hope I got everything that
- I needed to say out! Enjoy the stream and LET'S GO PENS!
a guest Mar 24th, 2012 1,671 Never
RAW Paste Data