- Someone once told me I needed to face fear to get over it, and I thought why not take a step further and cut my fear into little pieces then set my fear on fire then throw the hot ash of my fear into a lake and then poison the lake. Simple!
- I'm not a lumberjack, and no, I'm not okay. I thank you.
- Skywrath Mage
- Your wards were no match for the Skywrath!
- A low creature indeed was Pugna!
- Who is that down there? Well hello! It's Pugna!
- Pugna, I am glad to see your wards in our service.
- Bristleback here! Ha ha!
Timbersaw, Bristle, Skywrath mage new lines
a guest May 1st, 2013 9,934 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data