- [5:01:50 PM] Andy the Pokemon Proffesor: DisneyMaster !uhdacqdci6 07/15/13(Mon)14:45 No.12114622  >>12114645 >>12114657 >>12114676 >>12114678 >>12114686 >>12114691 >>12114765 >>12114864 >>12114917 >>12114942 >>12115456 >>12115774
- For the last couple of months, /mlp/ has suggested that being an Alicorn of Equestria was, to a certain extent, about character, and although I have not been willing to engage in Anon's attacks on me, I've been here three years and three days, and I can tell you without hesitation: Being an Alicorn of Equestria is entirely about character.
- For the record: yes, she now has wings. But the more important question is: why don't you allow this, Anon? Now, this is a winged form whose sole purpose is to defend the kingdom - so it naturally begs the question: Why would a brony like you, fan of a most beloved show and a member of the fandom, choose to accept this interference? If you can answer that question, folks, then you're smarter than I am, because I didn't understand it until a few hours ago.
- bronyism isn't easy. bronyism is advanced citizenship. You gotta want it bad, 'cause it's gonna put up a fight. It's gonna say "You want free wings? Let's see you complete a spell whose words screw up destiny, when your friends are standing center stage and screaming at the top of their lungs that their cutie marks are telling them something when all you wanted was to try an interesting spell from an ancient book.”
- You want to claim this land as the land of the fandom? Then the symbol of your love can't just be the status quo; the symbol also has to be one of its writers exercising their right to write interesting new plots. Show me that, defend that, celebrate that on your internet boards. Then you can stand up and sing about how "Friendship is Magic".
- DisneyMaster !uhdacqdci6 07/15/13(Mon)14:46 No.12114645  >>12114669 >>12114676 >>12114686 >>12114765 >>12114864 >>12114896 >>12114917
- I've watched the show for years and I've been operating under the assumption that the reason Anon devotes so much time and energy to shouting at the things he hates was that he simply didn't get it. Well, I was wrong. Anon's problem isn't that he doesn't get it. Anon's problem is that he can't sell it!
- We have serious problems to solve, and we need serious ponies to solve them.
- Whatever your particular problem with the show is, I promise you, /mlp/ is not the least bit interested in solving it. He is interested in two things and two things only: making you afraid of showing your power level and telling you who's to blame for ruining the show. That, fillies and gentlecolts, is how you kill a fanbase.
- You gather a group of middle-aged, middle-class, middle-income bronies who remember with longing the first season, and you talk to them about Hasbro and money-seeking and character. And you wave an old photo of Unicorn Twilight and you scream about Derpy and pandering and you tell them, I’m to blame for their lot in life, and you go on /mlp/ and you call me a whore.
- I have done nothing to you, Anon. I have done nothing but put myself through school, represent the interests of ponies and friendship, and lobby for the glory of the brony. You want a character debate, Anon? You better go somewhere else, 'cause I'm way out of your league.
- I've had few friends in my life. I gained somethrough hard work and the nudging of my teacher. Before that I was so busy studying for my life, I forgot to live my life. Well, that line of thought ends right now.
- Anonymous 07/15/13(Mon)14:47 No.12114657 
- tell us what are you going to do?
- DisneyMaster !uhdacqdci6 07/15/13(Mon)14:48 No.12114669  >>12114702 >>12114727 >>12114775 >>12114864 >>12114917 >>12115763 >>12116109
- Tomorrow morning I ame sending a script to Hasbro for its consideration. It's Season 4 Episode 1 and 2, a script requiring the reversal of alicorn twilight and the development of better characters over the next ten episodes. It is by far the most aggressive stride ever taken in the fight to advance brony interests.
- As of today, Alicorn Twilight no longer exists. I'm throwing it out. I'm throwing it out and lobbying for a season that makes sense. You cannot address Alicorn ascension without getting rid of weak fans and hasdrones. I consider them a threat to the show, and I will go door to door if I have to, but I'm gonna convince 4chan that I'm right, and I'm gonna get the script.
- We've got serious problems, and we need serious ponies. And if you want to talk about character, Anon, you'd better come at me with more than a bit of trolling. If you want to talk about character and the magic of friendship, fine. Just tell me where and when, and I'll show up. This a time for serious ponies, Anon, and your fifteen minutes are up.
- My name is DisneyMaster, and *I* am a true brony.
a guest Jul 15th, 2013 87 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data