- Ok guys, this is a small tutorial on how to play F.E.A.R 3 in Coop and Multiplayer using either the CloneDVD or SKIDROW Release. (or any other release, i hope so...only tried it with CloneDVD and SKIDROW)
- PS: I uploaded none of those files. If they are offline, then you have to search the web. I do not upload warez or cracks. I found those links.
- 1) First you need either the CloneDVD Release or SKIDROW Release. Pretty obvious.
- 2) Install the Game and be sure, that it is installed properly. (Phoenix for CloneDVD, SKIDROW has supplied installer)
- 3) Install Update 1, which you can download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?gvy8w0razm1tkw6
- 4) Download this Crack, which enables MP Support using SmartSteam or GreenLuma: http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/45718972/file.html (this is a retail crack, not this crappy prebuild one)
- 5) Okay, you installed Update 1 and applied the MP Crack. Now launch Tunngle (install it, if you do not have it) and join the F.E.A.R 3 Channel.
- 6) Now start either SmartSteam or GreenLuma, which ever you prefer. Minimize it, after you launched it.
- 7) Now you can launch F.E.A.R 3 and either search for Coop und MP games. Have fun.
- Optional: Add F.E.A.R 3 as a Non-Steam Game, this might fix start up issues.
a guest Jun 23rd, 2011 6,624 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data