- How to reduce lag when you play RotMG
- Firstly, you'll need Adobe Flash Projector. It will reduce a good amount of lag and increase your Frame Rate allowing for smooth gameplay.
- Download it here. http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/11/flashplayer_11_sa.exe
- Afterwards, place it somewhere so you can use it everytime you want to play. (I have it pinned to my taskbar for easy access) Afterwards, go to http://isoboxer.com/rotmg.php and grab the current game URL which is http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AGCLoader###.swf at the moment. Each release or update/hotfix you will have to grab a new URL. You can eihter go to that site or go to http://www.realmofthemadgod.com and view the source page and grab the URL there yourself. Then open the Flash Projector, hit file, open and enter the URL and hit enter and you're ready to play.
- Be sure to keep an eye on your Performance Stats (You need to set a hot key for it in the options. I have mine set to ` ) You'll see all your perfomance stats. Net jitter, fps, and the amount of memory the game is using. The game will take up a lot of memory so you'll have to open up a new projector to start fresh every hour or so depending on what you are doing. (I typically open up a new one after 600-800mb)
- Enjoy - Traktion
Realm of the mad god adobe flash projector Traktion
a guest Jun 23rd, 2013 504 Never
RAW Paste Data