- >BE THE KING.
- ONLY THE KING DECIDES WHEN HE WANTS TO BE THE KING. OCCASIONALLY THE KING DEEMS HIMSELF TO NOT BE IN A KINGSLY MOOD, AND THAT IS WHEN THE KING IS NOT A KING. IF ANYONE OTHER THAN THE KING WANTS THE KING TO BE THE KING, WELL THEY CAN RIGHT JUST SCREW OFF CAN THEY?[/COLOR]
- Your name is KING BARON Jarvan VON Veigar, and you feel like being a king. To be honest though, there are no times when you DON'T feel like being a king. You are six sweeps old, which is kind of a strange age for a king, isn't it? Not that it matters, your servants are not bothered by your age and treat you with the respect that any king deserves. Which happens to be cold silence for the most part, not that you mind, they just don't want to speak out in case they get executed and all that.
- You happen to live in a rather complicated fortress-castle-thing attached to the side of a rather tall cliff, along the coast of a rather violent ocean. Of course, you don't actually know this because you've NEVER BEEN OUTSIDE OF THE DAMN THING. Complicated is one thing, the fact you need a thirty page manual to get to the grand foyer is ridiculous. You have tripped over more random cogs in the ground than LORD Twitchus has eaten flies. It doesn't help that your lusus, LORD Twitchus, is never around to help you with these things; the scaly bastard is always missing. He always insisted that the castle was under managed, dirty, rusty, and otherwise broken, but frankly you don't see what he means. Everything looks fine to you, aside from the occasional falling piece of ceiling.
- In fact, you haven't seen him in sweeps. This doesn't worry you that much though; he's probably spying on the enemy. Speaking of enemies, they like to raid your castle-fortress-thingy all the time. You have never once not heard the roar of mortar and the crash of blades and bullets. That's what they do right? You're not entirely sure either, since you've yet to find a way out of your fortress to visit your troops. Unsurprisingly, your servants haven't been helping much either. Maybe they don't wish to see their king in danger? Yes, that's it.
- When you're not performing your usual escapades, you like to either spend your night in the astrology chamber, which is nicely located above your room, or walk around the endless halls of your fortress. When it comes to astrology, you don't really do anything but stare at the night sky and its stars. One day you want to be able to also be the KING OF SPACE. You have occasionally discovered new and exciting things in your fortress, but you have yet to discover how to use them. Why, just yesterday you found a hanger of dirigibles! Unfortunately you have yet to find their pilots, and a voice in your head insists that they are, in fact, broken. Nonsense you say.
- Your Fetch Modus is Chess, and frankly you really hate the thing. To get any item you are forced to play someone in Chess, and the winner decides what item to get. You can only get one item from the modus at a time too, making it extremely annoying to do anything. Not that you use it all that much at least. Your Strife Specibus is totally something a king would have though. Should you need to engage in combat, you use Flagkind. A rallying and ass-kicking device in one! Truly the weapon of a king.
- Should you partake in a SDRICT session, you would most likely be the Page of Void, and your land would be the Land of Deep and Automaton. Your land isn't the best looking, that's for sure. Several large cuts run through the ground, revealing dead forests lined across the ravine walls. Automaton soldiers can be found in groups on cliffs and small outcroppings, relentlessly guarding their forests with no purpose. Your consorts? Bats. Your denizen? The Nidhoggr. You would find yourself sleeping on the moon of Prospit as well.
- You are an indigo blooded-male, your knavetag is [COLOR="Indigo"]boundedConquestor[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Indigo"]you tend to speak mostly dignified, ONLY TO BURST OUT IN HOT-BLOODED RIGHTEOUSNOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]
ninjajermz Sep 20th, 2011 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data