- You are invited to participate in the Search Engine Evaluator qualification exam. The qualification exam is a two part exam:
- - The first part is a 24 question theoretical test based upon the General Guidelines.
- - The second part of the exam is comprised of 150 simulated search engine evaluation tasks.
- The qualification exam is used to assess your ability to provide professional level search evaluation services.
- The qualification exam is not an easy exam. On your scheduled exam date, you will be sent a link to the General Guidelines. Your chances of passing the qualification exam are very low if you attempt to take the qualification exam without first carefully studying the content in the guidelines.
- You are scheduled to begin the qualification exam on Wednesday, April 20, 2011. The exam will be sent to your Gmail account by 5:00pm (PST). The exam is sent from Leapforce Agent Qualification <firstname.lastname@example.org> so please be sure to set your email filters to ensure that the exam invitation is not identified as Spam. We'd like to call to your attention a few items that will make your exam experience run smoothly:
- 1. You will have seven days to complete the exam. Your exam will be due on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 9:00am (PST). Please note that your Gmail address cannot be changed once you have taken the exam.
- 2. The Search Engine Evaluator exam is a two part exam. The first part is a 24 question theoretical test based upon the General Guidelines. The second part is comprised of 150 simulated search engine evaluation tasks. Please note that you must review the General Guidelines before starting your exam. You will receive the link to the General Guidelines and more instructions on how to begin the exam ON YOUR SCHEDULED EXAM DATE. The General Guidelines for the exam WILL NOT be sent prior to your scheduled exam date. The General Guidelines for the exam will be sent on Wednesday, April 20, 2011, along with your exam.
- 3. Please be sure to start the exam early and manage your time appropriately. The exam will take approximately 5 to 8 hours to complete both parts. Your exam results will be sent to you within 1 week of the deadline.
- 4. Lastly, we are unable to extend your deadline or reassign you to another test group after you receive the exam. If you anticipate not being able to complete the exam by the deadline, you may reschedule your exam by clicking this link: https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/core/vendors/reschedule_exam. If you wish to reschedule, you MUST do so prior to Wednesday, April 20, 2011.
- Qualification Steps
- 1. COMPLETED - Complete online qualification information
- 2. COMPLETED - Basic qualification package to be reviewed by Leapforce
- 3. COMPLETED - Complete the Electronic Consent Form, Independent Contractor Agreement and any additional profile information
- 4. IN PROGRESS - Complete and pass the Search Engine Evaluator online qualification exam
- 5. Begin work!
a guest Apr 25th, 2011 621 Never
RAW Paste Data