FlowJo v10.0.6 PC x32/x64 and MAC cracked full download
anaraxor Apr 21st, 2013 (edited) 2,221 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- FlowJo v10.0.6 PC x32/x64 and MAC
- This is the full cracked version of the software. Download, extract, install, enjoy.
- Inside the archive there is "crack" folder wich contains everything you need to crack the software.
- Download link:
- Automated Compensation
- FlowJo can calculate the spillover matrix appropriate to your experiment and apply this compensation to your samples. Rapid, accurate, and easy - post-acquisition data analysis begins with FlowJo compensation.
- Cross Platform Compatibility
- The newest version of FlowJo is 100% cross-platform and backward compatible. Open your old .jo and .wsp files with ease, and share analysis workspaces between Mac and PC. FlowJo v: Bringing it all together.
- FlowJo, customized for you.
- FlowJo vX will customize itself upon setup. Ribbons and robust preferences allow you to personalize your user interface.
- 3D platform has received numerous bug fixes after the last refactor.
- Command line execution has received much attention to streamline execution and improve performance.
- Command line execution was implemented in layout-batches to speed those up
- Comp Matrix Editor has received a massive overhaul, incorporating all user feedback logged since the 10.0.0 release.
- Compensation Editor has been improved, redesigned with new graphics and logic.
- ACS container has received some attention, so that opening an ACS and saving back to it works a lot better.
- V9's JO file reading has been improved.
- WSP file opening - much time was spent on the bug discovered in 10.0.5 where saved .wsp files were no longer openable if compensation was invovled. We fixed the bug as well as opening those saved workspaces, among a pile of other fixes in this area.
- Influx, Moflo, Astrios, and other "non-Diva" formats have been worked on so their reading into FJ looks better now.
- Graph window and gating have received many improvements and bug fixes, from quads to manual gating.
- Also the aesthetics and preferences used by graphs have been improved.
- we made another pass on "internationalization" support in FJ, splitting "language" and "country" into two different preferences.
- Layout Charting, Editing, and Iteration have all received passes improving perfomance and aesthetics.
- Scale for layout overlay Y axis has been worked on.
- A lot of work on licensing, proxy and preferences interaction
- plate editor has been put back into FJ and received some overhaul. This will continue to evolve in the next immediate releases.
- numerous preferences were found to not work or not be clear. fixed.
- refresh issues were fixed where various windows would not repaint with new information.
- many keyboard shortcuts were fixed
- table editor has received a pass of 26 minor bug fixes, ranging from default output to time series.
- workspace window operation have been streamlined for perfmance and robustness, 38 minor fixes.
- New Features:
- new documentation website. check it out! http://docs.flowjo.com/
- command line batching is now an option in the layout editor (faster.)
- population comparison, kinetics and plate editor platforms are back
- FlowJo diagnostic tool (windows only for now) - helps diagnose and report properties which are difficult to look up manually.
RAW Paste Data