- /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
- # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
- # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- # / was on /dev/sda1 during installation
- UUID=b02c6d80-d7e9-4365-bb7b-8d29508b9246 / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
- # swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
- UUID=9a0e1552-38fc-4b9d-b705-f82caf6d139c none swap sw 0 0
a guest Sep 8th, 2013 23 Never
RAW Paste Data