- Request number: 513204
- Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone.
- We have reviewed your request and confirmed that you are eligible to have the requested iPhone unlocked.
- Please allow 24 hours upon receipt of this notification to complete the unlock.
- To complete the unlock, simply:
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have Internet connectivity.
- Ensure a SIM card is inserted into your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone.
- Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes. For information on backup and restore, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.
- After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.
- Additional information on unlocking can be found at http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3198
- For questions regarding AT&T's wireless service and iPhone, please visit the Phone/Device Learning Center.
- We thank you for your continued business.
- You may also check the status of your unlock request by clicking the link for AT&T's Device Unlock Status Portal.
- AT&T Customer Care Team
a guest Oct 16th, 2012 226 Never
RAW Paste Data